Thursday, August 21, 2008

To Amy

Ok, I am trying this blog thing again, plus it's on of the only sites not blocked at work. Shhh let's keep that a secret..
Amy, Jeannie and I have been reading your stuff and you are just too funny. I do think maybe I have lost a pound or two laughing so hard. Although I am sure that the pounds will be sure to find me. As far as finding and adding friends, not sure how to do that. And the genius that I am I forgot my last login and password and all that so I made a new one. Amy I am going to have to invite myself over sometime soon for din-din and you can get this blog thing all jazzed up for me. I wish we could get Jeannie into it, she seems to have time to read all you blogs Aim but never time to myspace that she had me set up...
Well I do have to get back to work lunch is over. Stupid jobs....

7 Comments:

Blogger Amy said...

Anything for laugh! are you available on Saturday night? We're having everyone except Leanna's family over (she's out of town and beck is here with her fam). Chris is getting baptized at 4, then a party here after. You know those Mormon parties, might get pretty wild, you don't want to miss it!

August 21, 2008 at 3:16 PM  
Blogger Randoola said...

Chris? As in your Chris?
Can I bring Craig? If I can talk him into it that is.

August 21, 2008 at 8:05 PM  
Blogger Amy said...

OF COURSE! We'd love to have both of you and any Clovers that you could drag out. And, yes, my Chris. He's hurrying to cram all of his sins in today and tomorrow before he takes the big dunk.

August 21, 2008 at 9:57 PM  
Blogger jlcumber said...

I hope you stay up with it this time...I would love to see what is new with you!

August 27, 2008 at 9:44 AM  
Blogger Roger said...

Hey,
Welcome back.
AJ

August 28, 2008 at 11:54 PM  
Blogger LAYTON FAMILY said...

Get your butt on over to Amy's so you can learn all about blogging from the guru herself. THEN go teach Auntie, Heather & Jeannie. We're waiting....

September 2, 2008 at 7:22 AM  
Blogger Roger said...

We're waiting........
AJ

September 4, 2008 at 7:32 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home